The Denver Business Journal announced the winners for 2018’s Fast 50, an award that recognizes the fastest-growing private companies in Colorado. Your Castle Real Estate was awarded with a 5th place ranking overall in the “Large” category.
After receiving the award, Jeremy Conti, COO of Your Castle, commented, “Placing in the top 5 on the DBJ Fast 50 list is an amazing honor and accomplishment for our firm! It speaks volumes about the highly motivated and dedicated staff we’ve been able to assemble, the drive, commitment and professionalism of our brokers, and the support of our thousands of clients over the past 12 years. Accomplishments of this magnitude require great people doing great things, and we’ve been fortunate to have that over the years.”
Formerly called the Fastest-growing Private Companies Awards, the Fast 50 rankings are based on the percentage growth for fiscal years 2015, 2016 and 2017. There are five different categories based on revenue:
- Extra Small includes companies with annual revenues between $750,000 and $3.69 million;
- Small, annual revenues between $3.7 million and $8.29 million;
- Medium, annual revenues between $8.3 million and $23.3 million;
- Large, between $23.4 million and $73.9 million; and
- Extra Large, the largest private companies, with revenues in excess of $74 million
Follow the link to see Your Castle’s Fast 50 profile, and learn about other business that were recognized at the awards ceremony that took place on October 25 at the Infinity Center in Denver.