ABOUT CITY PARK
City Park and City Park West neighborhoods are nestled next to each other in the midst of downtown Denver. Named after the actual City Park, residents of these neighborhoods have no shortage of places to see and activities to do. The area encapsulates Denver’s City Park, Denver Zoo, the Museum of Nature and Science, a country club golf course, and four major hospitals. It is also a short walk (four blocks!) to notorious Cheesman Park, the Denver Botanic Gardens, and Congress Park.
Find even more things to do in the neighborhoods below!
LOCATION MAP WITH BOUNDARIES:
For information on active listings in the neighborhood, contact a Your Castle listing agent.
- Children’s Garden Learning Academy
- Denver East High School
- Goddard School of Denver
- Sollohub School of Music
PARKS & OPEN SPACE:
- City Park
- Slackline area park
- Carla Madison Dog Park
These neighborhoods are in the heart of downtown Denver, so area residents have access to some of Denver’s best food spots! From local cafes and breweries to donuts and tacos, they have it all.
- Bastien’s Restaurant
- Café Miriam
- Cerebral Brewing
- Chick-Fil-A (yes, it’s important enough to make the list)
- The Denver Bicycle Café
- Denver Biscuit Company
- Humboldt Farm, Fish, Wine
- Tacos Tequila Whiskey
- Vine Street Pub & Brewery
- Voodoo Doughnut
Three of Denver’s favorite indoor live music venues live in these neighborhoods!
- Bluebird Theater – built in 1913 and listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1997.
- Fillmore Auditorium – opened in 1907 and currently holds the title for largest indoor venue in Colorado.
- Ogden Theater – a former movie theater, the Ogden was built in 1917 and is listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Denver Zoo
AVERAGE COMMUTE TO DOWNTOWN DENVER: 15min
AVERAGE COMMUTE TO VAIL: 1hr 45min
City Park Friends and Neighbors (CPFAN)
3001 Cherry St.
Denver, CO 80207
Contact: Lamone Noles
Email: [email protected]
N: MLK Blvd.
S: 8th /12th / 13th Ave.
E: Monaco St.
W: Downing St.
City Park West Neighborhood Organization
1915 E. 22nd Ave.
Denver, CO 80205
Contact: Jo Untiedt
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
N: 23rd Ave.
S: Colfax Ave.
E: York St.
W: Downing St.
Do you live in this neighborhood? Did we miss anything in our spotlight that you would like to highlight? Contact us!
Interested in moving? Contact a Your Castle agent today for active listings in the area!